Celebrate Valentine’s Day and share your favorite romantic read! It doesn’t matter if it’s a tormented classic such as Wuthering Heights, or a racy blockbuster like Fifty Shades of Grey. Just share what you love and why.
What to write about
- Share your favorite romantic read(s).
- Tell us what makes a romance great for you.
- What playlist would feature in your perfect romance?
- Share your favorite romantic hero/heroine.
How to take part
- Add your name/blog URL to the linky
- A few days before the event you will receive an email with all the information you’ll need, including graphics and the updated linky code (we will generate a new linky prior to the event so it links directly to all the posts)
- Schedule your post(s) to go live at 12:01 EST on 14th February and respond to our email with your direct post URL (we will add this to the new linky upon receipt)
- When the hop is live try and visit/comment on as many other posts as you can to spread the love!
You could win…
Spreading the word
- There’s a ‘Spread the Word’ contest with a $50 Amazon/B&N gift card available
- Pin the badge for extra entries.
Spreading the Word
At the heart of the seemingly perfect Tyler family stands sixteen-year-old Leah. Her proud parents are happily married, successful professionals. Her adoring younger sister is wise and responsible beyond her years. And Leah herself is a talented athlete with a bright collegiate future. But living out her father’s lost dreams, and living up to her sister’s worshipful expectations, is no easy task for a teenager. And when temptation enters her life in the form of drugs, desire, and a dangerously exciting boy, Leah’s world turns on a dime from idyllic to chaotic to nearly tragic.
As Leah’s conflicted emotions take their toll on those she loves-turning them against each other and pushing them to destructive extremes-In Leah’s Wake powerfully explores one of fiction’s most enduring themes: the struggle of teenagers coming of age, and coming to terms with the overwhelming feelings that rule them and the demanding world that challenges them. Terri Giuliano Long’s skillfully styled and insightfully informed debut novel captures the intensely personal tragedies, victories, and revelations each new generation faces during those tumultuous transitional years.
Recipient of multiple awards and honors, In Leah’s Wake is a compelling and satisfying reading experience with important truths to share-by a new author with the voice of a natural storyteller and an unfailingly keen understanding of the human condition: at every age.